Thursday 22 March 2012

(PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU VIEW THIS,I TOOK TIME TO MAKE THIS POST)
xx

I will show you, step by step, how I plan to do this.
"It is safe to use, I use it myself".

First, you will need to go to this page, scroll down,
and under "Installation" download this.
^ click to go to the download page.

Once that is done, you will open up the program.
And you will click on the button at the top of the program
that says "Fusker Gen." This is a preview of that button:
[Image: suydls.png]

Now that you are on the Fusker Generator page, you will see an
address bar such as one you would see on Internet explorer.
The only difference is it says "Target Directory" instead. This is
where you will type the username of the photobucket you feel the
need to hack, for whatever weird reason you may have. :)
Once you have typed it in, click start.

When you have clicked start, the photos should automatically start
showing up in the "results" box to the right. Like this:
[Image: 2safsqq.jpg]


Thanks for reading my post,and let me know if you know of
any other or more effective ways to view a private photobucket.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    royalty free video

    ReplyDelete

CEX.io