- You might need to force close the Google Play Store.
Go to Settings
Select play store. -May be called Google Play or Google Play Store-
Select: Force Close and Clear Cache.
Hopefully this helps
or2.set date and time in automatic
or3. Uninstall latest updates reboot and check
4. replace Google Play with other app available
5.Ok, if you open the Setting App - choose Accounts & Sync - make sure Background Data is enabled if available, as well as Auto-Sync. Now tap on your Google Account in that list and enable everything.
Now reboot the phone and try
- Open the Settings App
- Choose Applications
- Choose Manage Applications
- Tap on the All Tab at the top
- Locate and tap on the Google Services Framework app
- Tap on the Clear Data button (your devices data will not be deleted, only the data in this app)
- Tap on the OK button to confirm.
- Reboot the device (turn it completely off and back on)